Learn how to optimize your WordPress website and attract more targeted leads!
Easy to Understand, Easy to Follow Strategies that Will Get Your Website Found!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves having an understanding of how to create content for your website that can be easily indexed by search engines.
Hiring a team of SEO experts can be quite expensive and not every company can financially make the commitment, so we here at Apex Virtual Solutions have created an introductory course for small business owners and busy professionals.
This workshop will show you how to improve your search engine rankings and drastically increase your website visitors.
Is this SEO for WordPress Workshop for You?
- Do you have a WordPress website and you’re not sure how to start improving your online visibility?
- Is your WordPress site live but you’re not happy with the amount of traffic you’re getting?
- Are you tired of trying to learn SEO on your own?
- Overwhelmed with all of the SEO terminology and associated technology?
- Are you tired of your website not producing revenue for your business?
What this workshop IS
This workshop is designed for small business owners and business professional looking to learn how search engine optimization works and those eager to learn practices that will drive traffic to their website.
What this workshop is NOT
This course is not designed to make you an overnight expert in SEO. It is however going to give you the tools you need to greatly improve the amount of targeted traffic your website gets if you implement the strategies provided in this workshop. Successfully optimizing your website will require a commitment from you. We can give you the direction and tools, but you have to put in the work to see the results.
Our SEO for WordPress training will cover:
- SEO simplified and explained in a non-tech way
- Setting up your website for maximum SEO results
- Market Research
- How people find your website
- On-page vs. Off-page SEO
- Page Rank
- An overview of high performance SEO plugins
- Keyword research made easy
- Video and image SEO
- SEO friendly URLs
- Basic content strategies
- Content marketing for small business
- Link building
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Google Analytics for your website
- SEO best practices for WordPress
- Recommended plugins
By the end of the workshop, participants will
- Understand why SEO is important
- Be more familiar with key terms and concepts
- SEO plugins for WordPress
- Know the difference in on-page and off-page SEO
- Be able to implement an effective back-linking strategy
- Be able to implement an effective search engine marketing stragety
- Learn how to optimize videos, graphics and images
- Understand how to perform keyword research & analysis
- Know what SEO mistakes/myths to avoid
- Learn how to create content for visitors and search engines