Hosted by Trena V. Stubbs, Owner of Apex Virtual Solutions and Co-founder of Apex Virtual Academy
What is a Virtual Assistant? A Virtual Assistant is a solopreneur or company that specializes in providing ongoing professional support from a remote location to a busy professional or small business.
Services vary by expertise. Virtual Assistants make anywhere from $15-$120 per hour performing tasks such as administrative support, website maintenance/design, bookkeeping, desktop publishing, email management, technical support and more.
This workshop will cover:
- What it takes to start a virtual assistant business
- Deciding what services to offer
- Equipment and software needed to get started
- How to price your services
- Attracting clients to your virtual assistant business
- Working with clients
- Q & A session
Who is this workshop for?
- Aspiring Virtual Assistants
- Virtual Assistants currently stagnant in their business
Have questions? Connect with Trena on her social media channels: