Are you ready to learn how to create and send effective marketing emails using MailChimp?
In just a few hours, learn how to use MailChimp to engage your audience.
This hands-on workshop will teach you how to create powerfully, branded emails that will grab the attention of your audience. It’s perfect for anyone wanting to learn MailChimp … small business owners, non-profit organizations, bloggers, and marketers.
Looking for a group discount?
Contact us today at 866-874-3647.
What does the training include?
- Understanding and planning email campaigns
- Branding your emails
- Creating lists (understanding groups and segments, importing lists, manually adding subscribers)
- Double Opt-ins
- Email Automation
- Tips for building your email list
- Email structure (adding content and images)
- Split testing
- Previewing and testing campaigns
- Understanding, Designing and Integrating Sign-up Forms
- Tips for improving email deliverability
- Understanding MailChimp reporting (tracking opens, clicks, etc.)
- Spam and legal requirements for email marketing
What can you expect to learn?
At the end of the workshop, you can expect to be comfortable using the platform to grow your business. You will feel confident setting up lists and creating dynamic email marketing campaigns from start to finish.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring a laptop along with your free or paid MailChimp account for hands-on training.
Will lunch be provided?
Yes, lunch will be provided.
How much is parking?
Parking is free.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us via phone at 866-874-3647 with any questions.
If Apex Virtual Solutions cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a registrant cancels at least 15 days prior to the class, a full refund is issued. If a registrant cancels registration, at least 10 days prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less 50% of the ticket cost. No refunds or date changes will be issued if registrant cancels 9 days or less from the workshop date.