Many companies approach social media head on from a platform first perspective. Meaning they immediately start posting and interacting with the community and developing a strategy is an afterthought. This could ultimately result in abandoned profiles, poor processes, little to know actionable goals, inability to track effectiveness and possibly attracting the wrong audience.
Join us for 4 hours of intense, high energy, interactive social media training! You WILL NOT leave this workshop without an effective plan of attack for your organization!
Social Media Platforms Discussed in this Workshop:
- Conducting a social media audit
- Choosing the right social media platforms for your industry
- Finding Your Voice
- The Art of Story Telling
- Social media monitoring for business
- Social Media Best Practices
- Creating social media marketing strategies
- Driving traffic and sales with social media
- Advertising on Social Media
- Social Media Marketing ROI
- Tools for Success
You will leave this workshop…
- Understanding how to use social media to attract followers that reflect your ideal target audience
- Be clear on building a strategy that is a carbon copy of the voice and message of your brand
- Be able create reports that track your social media growth
- Understanding how to use social media to build brand recognition, marketing your business, and attract cheerleaders for your organization
- Armed with social media tools that will help you grow, monitor and analyze your marketing efforts
What to bring?
- Something to take notes with
- Business cards
Looking for a Group Discount?
- We offer a discounted rate for groups of 2 or more. Contact us at 866-874-3647 for more information.
If Apex Virtual Solutions cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a registrant cancels at least 15 days prior to the class, a full refund is issued. If a registrant cancels registration, at least 10 days prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less $75 administrative fee or 15%, whichever is greater. No refunds will be issued if registrant cancels 9 days or less from the class date; student will be issued a credit (less $75 administrative fee or 15%) or be enrolled for an upcoming class. WE WILL NOT OFFER REFUNDS OR RESCHEDULES ON THE DAY OF OR AFTER THE EVENT HAS TAKEN PLACE.