Workshop Description: The WordPress Intermediate Workshop is ideal for individuals ready to explore ways to change the design, functionality or layout of WordPress websites. This training is heavily focused on themes, widgets and plugins.
Workshop Length: Varies
Investment: Varies by workshop
Where: Locations may vary (Click the button below to view upcoming workshops)
When: Dates may vary (Click the button below to view upcoming workshops)
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is a great fit for you if you are already familiar with the essentials like making basic WordPress website changes that include text, images, pages, posts and menus.
- Menu Customization
- Header Customization
- Under Construction Pages
- Working with Media
- Organizing Content
- Child Themes
- Background Customization
- Shortcodes (What they are and how to use them?)
- Widgets (What they are and how to use them?)
- Configuring Common Plugins
- Introduction to CSS
- JetPack In-depth
- Tips for Fighting Spam
- Introduction to Ecommerce Websites
- Introduction to SEO
- Tips for Managing WordPress
- Most Commonly Used Plugins
- Troubleshooting Common WordPress Problems
What to bring to class?
- A laptop with WiFi capability
- A notepad and pen/pencil to take notes